Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Whoa. I forgot i had this thing.

So it's been over a year since i've updated this. I guess i started posting all the stuff i should of posted on here, onto facebook. Well, whatever to that. There were so many things that happened since the last time i posted on this blog. The boat that i work on broke down, i went to the caribbean, i got into a car accident, met some very amazing people, some friends got married, some friends had kids... That is a lot of crazy, life changing stuff. Most of it deserves more than a status update or a twitter fart. Since photobucket is currently down and i can't get to any of the pictures i've been taking, i'll just try to post something cool from somewhere else.

I have to wake up at 3 am for work so i am going to make this short and sweet.

I landed this kickflip first try. I'm so glad i have a science phone so i can film stuff like this.



I'll post more pictures soon, once photobucket stops being a jerk.

-sebastian

No comments:

Post a Comment